Information is an important resource which is required for effective mobilization and utilization of resources, policy formulation and implementation and other activities involved in agricultural development. Relevant information has to be made readily available to various users including policy makers, researchers, extension workers and farmers among others engaged in the agricultural sector. Agricultural Information Resource Center (AIRC) is one such information source with specialised information.
The Center Core Functions are:-
1. Collecting, repackaging and disseminating Agricultural Information through mass media
2. Formulating and implementing client oriented courses.
3. Generate financial resources to support its operation and programmes for sustainability
To be the choice center of agricultural information, knowledge and skills in Africa and beyond
To provide quality agricultural information to the farming community and other stakeholders using integrated platforms.
- We show Commitment to our work and clients
- We embrace Team work
- We advocate Creativity in our work
- We exercise Professionalism in our work
- We will endeavor to promote and embrace Partnership and Collaboration with our stakeholders.
- Our products and services will be of exceptional Quality and standards.
- Integrity and Respect will be upheld
- We practice Gender equity