About Agricultural Documentation Services
ADOC documents and disseminates agricultural information to various users who include farmers, extension workers and the agriculture sector in general. It disseminates technical and scientific agricultural information with particular emphasis on unpublished information including various reports, theses, conference proceedings and other grey literature.
Agricultural information which is scattered and inaccessible to many interested users is acquired by ADOC and disseminated to meet various needs for extension, primary production and agricultural development. Since many users experience problems such as lack of reliable and inadequate information or limited awareness of where to find it, the activities of ADOC fill this gap.
Click the links below to access ADOC e-repositories:
- Get answers to your information needs by filling the on-line Question and Answer Service information request form.
- Links to AIRC document e-repository:
- Link to Agromisa Downloadable repository
- Link to CTA Downloadable Repository
- KADOC Blogs: Web 2.0 Blogs, and Information Security