Training & Conference
The unit offers training and conference facilities for hire at very competitive rates.
The unit has a pool well trained personnel to conduct various agricultural training programs.
The Conference Services
The AIRC conferencing venue has a pleasant atmosphere and is ideal for meetings and workshops.
The well equipped conference facilities include
Operational Procedure For Conference & Catering Services
This process describes the procedure to be followed when providing catering and conference services at AIRC.
- The client makes a formal official request/booking for conference and catering services to the Director AIRC at least 1week before the activity.
- The booking is forwarded to the Head Training and copied to the Cateress AIRC.
- The Head Training enters the booking in the electronic diary, while the cateress records the booking in the diary book (hard copy).
- An official quotation/Proforma invoice is written by Head Training Unit/Cateress /Accounts.
- A formal letter indicating the terms of service together with a Proforma invoice is sent to the client.
- The client officially writes/email to the DAIRC/Head Training Unit /cateress accepting/negotiating/or rejecting the quotation or terms of service.
- The client pays full amount or at least 75% three days to the activity before the Centre commits to render the services applied for. Alternatively, a fully serviced LPO/LSO (for State organizations or where applicable) is delivered to the Centre at least three days to the activity before the Centre commits to render the services applied.
- The client walks into the Centre/calls Housekeeper/ Cateress/DAIRC/ Head Training Unit to book for the service.
- On arrival the client checks in through a register, pays for the days booked through Mpesa.
- The client is issued with an MR. receipt and rules governing their stay
- Upon accepting the rules through signing, the client is issued with a room key